Brave like Bessie Coleman Large organic tote bag
Bessie Coleman changed the history of aviation. Honor her strength and skill with this “Brave like Bessie” tote. #sheroes #womenoftravel #womenofaviation #internationalfemalepilotday
Bessie Coleman changed the history of aviation. “I refused to take no for an answer,” she said and in 1921 went on to become the first Black person to receive an international aviation license. Her strength and skill earned her the title of “Brave Bessie” and we hope we can only be brave like her someday.
Learn more about Bessie Coleman at https://heradventures.com/?p=31356
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20″ × 14″ × 5″ (50.8 × 35.6 × 12.7 cm)
• Capacity: 6 gallons (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ × 25″ (2.5 × 63.5 cm) long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.